Friday, April 25, 2014

Elsi Pacheco - Director of Events with Conquer Entertainment

What do you get when you take a beautiful and talented event producer, filled with emotion and timeless sense of wonder, along with a head for numbers, design and staging, mixed in with tenacious research and evaluation skills? You get the vivacious Elsi Pacheco, Conquer Entertainment's Director of Events. 

Sure Conquer Entertainment provides the music, the services, the parties and the whole shabang but without the the invaluable members of the staff, much would be left unfinished. These dedicated members are like the unsung heroes of the music industry. Without Kirk Aidoo with his rocking personality and welcoming service, April Benson's insightful training for bettering the industry, and Jorgen Bailey's IT vision to mention a few, where would Conquer Entertainment be? These are all professionals from the music industry providing the backbone of this division within Market America and the glue for all Certified Artist Developers (C.A.D.) and UnLabel Owners (ULO).

This week Conquer Entertainment thought it necessary to celebrate one of their "diversified" members who is often the hero, the villain and the Jackie of all trades. Executing memorable events, managing operations and more, Elsi is "the" foundation that keeps the Conquer Division rock solid and the fuel that keeps the Conquer engine running. Elsi and our Conquer staff keeps "the" playlist rocking!

With 10+ years of experience, Elsi has got the eye for planning, love for music and the passion for new talent which helps us to get artists going. She is the lady spinning the tracks at many Conquer Entertainment events. Conquer Entertainment sat down with Elsi for an impromptu interview:

Tell us about your music related skills and experiences. I’ve always been surrounded by music. As a little girl my father taught me Salsa and how to play some instruments, it was then that I fell in love with music. At a young age I started working the hospitality industry in New York City. My experiences range from the opening of restaurants to running some of the major New York City venues, and because of this I met some of the top people in the music industry. From there I started working directly in events within the music industry.

Tell us about how you came to discover Conquer Entertainment. I was introduced to Conquer through a friend who is also a DJ and had worked some of my events at the time. He told me that Conquer was looking for an event planner. I thought to myself, ‘Ok, great! A new client’, little did I know this was not for just one event, they wanted to develop an entire events department and touring system in the US and eventually go Global!

What impact does music have on you? I listen to music all day long. I cannot do a chore or run an errand without music. No matter what mood I’m in, I can find a song that matches it and gets me through the day. Even when I’m down, I can pick a song for my melancholic mood and by the end of it I always feel better. I also tend to sing at the top of my lungs no matter what song it is, as long as no ones around.

If you could choose one song to describe your personality, what would that be and why?
LOL right now it would have to be (a tad embarrassed to admit it) Work B*$#H by Britney Spears… “You wanna hot body, You wanna Bugatti, You wanna Maserati, You better work! You wanna Lamborghini, Sip Martinis, Look hot in a bikini,You better work! You wanna live fancy, Live in a big mansion, Party in France, you better work!” You get my drift? I like to work.

Do you have any talents of your own? Do share!
Well if you must know, I went to a performing arts school from Junior High through High School. I traveled, competed and performed with the school choir. I was also in dance. During High School I stuck to dance and only sang around the house. Every once in a while people would catch me singing and due to my extreme shyness I would stop. So if you ever catch me singing, let me know what you think.

We are highlighting Stevi Leigh who this week on the top of the charts this week with her song One Voice. Her poetic lyrics derive from overcoming life experiences, transforming tragedy into strength. Stevi, has been developing her talents of dance and music for over a decade. Presently taking control of her music career she is a bright light in a dark industry. Aside from her involvement in the entertainment industry, Stevi Leigh is a full time student of Complimentary and Alternative Health as well as a practicing Health Coach. Through her success in the music industry she plans to open up facilities and create universal mentoring programs for the lost, broken, addicted, depressed, autistic, fostered etc.

Below is the promo to Atlanta's first the 30 minute Conquer Entertainment Night... an event dedicated in highlighting unknown artists working their way into the music industry.


For more information about Conquer, go and Explore Conquer Entertainment.

No comments: