Saturday, April 6, 2013

Finding the Perfect Name for Your Business or Web Site


Over ten years ago when I was starting up my Internet and Web site business, I took some time thinking about the best name for my 2 main Web sites. My Internet business, I am partnered with a product brokerage company that specializes in bringing big name and branded companies into one location in order to make it easy for consumers to find what they are looking for, keep prices down, and eventually to give Cashback. What domain name could I possibly use that would speak volumes in what we are. Then it hit me… my wife and I were at a mall one day and it was as if we both were reading each other’s mind – doesn’t our internet business resemble a virtual mall? One where anyone could shop from the comfort of their home? When we got home I checked out some names that could fit and the one that I liked the best happened to be free, and InYourHomeMall.com was born.

My second web site happened just about the same way… what could the name possibly say that would speak to what I do? In short, GrowOnlineNow.com was created for the simple idea of being able to help small and medium size business grow their business online, affordably and now.

I picked this article for the week because some of the information found within I actually did back in 2001. I brainstormed with my wife (dared not do it with anyone I did not know or trust less they beat me to it) and I thought through what the name would say to visitors.

If you are starting a business, Web site or even revamping a Web site, use this article "How to Find the Perfect Name for Your Business or Website" as a guideline and feel free in working with someone you “trust” to help you with your decision.

No comments: